Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will you review my product, strain or service?
A: Most likely, yes! For more information, Contact Us.
Q: Will you do affiliate sales for my product or service?
A: Maybe! Marijuanomics exists to highlight the best of the best cannabis products, strains and services. If we find your product or service to be high quality, we will discuss an affiliate agreement.
Q: Do you have advertising available?
A: Yes! For more information, Contact Us.
Q: Are there restrictions on Marijuana advertising?
A: Marijuana advertising regulations are governed by state jurisdictions. Oregon regulations are governed by OAR 333-008-2070 (Below), to which Marijuanomics.com will adhere. Oregon Registrants seeking advertising through Marijuanomics may contact us with any questions in this regard.
(1) A registrant may not have advertising that:
(a) Contains statements that are deceptive, false, or misleading;
(b) Contains any content that can reasonably be considered to target minors including but not limited to cartoon characters, toys, or similar images and items typically marketed towards minors;
(c) Specifically encourages the transportation of marijuana items across state lines;
(d) Asserts that marijuana items are safe or safer for reasons including but not limited to because they are regulated by the Authority or have been tested by a certified laboratory;
(e) Make claims that a marijuana item has curative or therapeutic effects unless the claim is supported by the totality of publicly available scientific evidence (including evidence from well-designed studies conducted in a manner consistent with generally recognized scientific procedures and principles) and for which there is significant scientific agreement among experts qualified by scientific training and experience to evaluate such claims; or
(f) Display consumption of marijuana items.
(2) A registrant may not make any deceptive, false, or misleading assertions or statements on any product, any sign, or any document provided to a patient, caregiver, or to an individual as that term is defined in OAR 333-008-1500.
(3) A registrant must include the following statement on all advertising:
(a) “Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of marijuana”.
(b) “Keep marijuana out of the reach of children”.
(4) A registrant must remove any sign, display, or advertisement if the Authority finds it violates this rule.
(5) The Authority will notify the registrant and specify a reasonable time period for the registrant to remove any sign, display or advertisement that the Authority finds objectionable.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 475B.435, 475B.450 & 475B.525
Stats. Implemented: ORS 475B.435 & 475B.450
Hist.: PH 9-2016, f. 2-26-16, cert. ef. 3-1-16